Sunday, February 8, 2009

Strangers

(Story courtesy of Preston's Tia Rosanna)

We left my brother in law's surprise birthday party the other day, and Preston decided he wanted to ride with his cousins, since we were going to their house for a bit anyway. As they were driving past the Ballpark, the conversation went something like this:

P: Tia Rosanne, me and my mom and my dad and me, we're going to go there to see the Strangers play.

R: Really? You're going to see the Strangers play?

P: Yeah, they play like this (swings arms like he's swinging a bat) and me and my mom and my dad and me are going to go watch them.

R: Wow, that sounds like fun. Can I come with you to see the Strangers?

P: (very serious) Do you have GPS?

R: Do I have to have a GPS to go with you?

P: My mom's GPS got stolen out of her car. Do you have one?

R: Yes. Does that mean I can go with you to see the Strangers?

P: (thinking) I guess. Gunnar, [his aunt] Steph's dog, he stole my mom's GPS. He's bad.


[January 18, 2009]

No comments:

Post a Comment