Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spikey like a Porcupine - Part 2

So Duckie cut Preston's hair yesterday, and he tells her, "I want my hair spikey!" Being the good grandma that she is, she spikes his hair.

If I said he was excited, that would be an understatement. He spent every spare minute looking at himself in the mirror. We went to the store to get him some jeans, and he stood looking in the mirror. When there wasn't a mirror, he was touching them to make sure they were still there. He mentioned, like, eleventy billion times that he had spikes (all of which, I already know, since I was THERE and all).



He was disappointed there weren't spikes ALL over his head, but I think since I added more on top this morning, he'll be okay. I just feel sorry for his teacher, there is no way my son's not-really-spike-friendly hair is going to make it through naptime.



Here he is yesterday, cheesing for a picture of his spikes...


1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! I will definitely keep-up with your blog. I tried to follow it, but it said there was an error. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete