Friday, August 28, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive...usually

So, yesterday I posted a blog about how UNFUNNY Preston is being. Actually, that's not true. The other day he was in some serious trouble at my mom's house, and we were having a hard time not cracking up at his behavior. It REALLY was bad, but it was funny too. If you're a parent, you get it. If you're not at that stage, just wait. If you're not a parent, well, you're probably laughing at it all the time, so...

Anyway, this morning in the car, P was in a good mood...about everything but school.

P: Mom, I don't want to go to school.

Me: Why?

P: I don't like it.

Me: Why don't you like it?

P: I like trips.

Me: (laughing) Um, I do too, but how do you think mommy and daddy pay for trips? We have to go to work, and while we're at work, you have to go to school.

P: Well...I never see you work.

No comments:

Post a Comment