Friday, August 28, 2009

Monkey See...

So, one of the kids in Preston's class is allergic to - I don't remember what - but since P found out you could be allergic to things, he's been trying really hard to find something he's allergic to.

Yesterday, Preston came home from school talking about how he couldn't eat oranges because they make his mouth burn, and he's allergic.

My grandpa buys Preston those little clementine oranges that he can peel himself by the BOX LOAD; and Preston will eat orange after orange after orange until you MAKE him stop. He is absolutely NOT allergic to oranges.

I just had to call the school, because Preston convinced them that he is allergic to oranges, and can't eat them anymore.

1 comment:

  1. That's hysterical. My mom used to want to strangle me when I was a kid, because whenever I would spend the night with my friend Sarah (who was severely asthmatic) I would come home wheezing even though I didn't have asthma.

    Kids say and do the strangest things!

    ReplyDelete