Thursday, July 1, 2010

Recent Funny #2

Preston went for his 5 year check up on Tuesday. He had been freaking out for a week anytime it was mentioned because he didn't want any shots. On Tuesday, he forgot about the doctor and thought I was picking him up for one of our dates. You can imagine his dismay.

So, I had to drag him, literally, out of the car. Drag him into the building. Drag him into the office. Threaten to beat him senseless if he opened that door and took off running. Drag him into the back when they called his name.

The nurse did a great job of calming him down as she weighed and measured him. I thought we were past the panic, because he was laughing and cutting up with her. That's when she said, 'Okay Preston, follow me" and headed left. Preston calmly turned right, and walked back to the front office, and headed for the door. Where I caught him and drug him back to the back.

She caught us in the hall and assured him he didn't need any shots. He was fine after that.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sons name. That is along time family name that goes generations in my family. But a lovely name it's is.

    ReplyDelete