Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What your kids say when you aren't listening...

On the way home today...

(talking to his friend Dylan, in the car)
P: I don't want to talk anymore, I just wanna sit back and watch the rain fall.

(passing the vacuum store on Cooper)
P: Dylan, will you buy me one of those when you get bigger? (Yes.) Which one should I get? The green one?

(passing Putt Putt)
P: Dylan, that's where my grandpa and me used to go. You know my grandpa? The bald-headed one? We used to go there.

(just driving, right before spotting the Charger)
P: Let's play superheros. I'll be the bad guy and you be the good guy. (I don't want to play that.) Me either.

(just spotted the lime green Dodge Charger)
P: Dylan, instead of that other thing, will you buy me one of THOSE? (Yeah!) Will you steal it for me? While they are sleepin? You can be a little sneaker and drive it over to my house. (I can't drive!) When you get bigger! Will you steal it though? (Yeah!) Good!

(passing the grocery store)
P: Dylan, will you steal everything out of that store? (Yeah.) Woo hoo! Go Dylan!

2 comments:

  1. Little Preston is hysterical! He sounds like he has a larger than life personality:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is TOOOOO funny!!!! He was so cute last night! Such a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete